Ufone

Ufone Employee Reviews

Pakistan107 reviews
It was good experience
When i was worked with this institute it was great experience there was very work load but i manage this load under pressure as well
Pros
Nil
Cons
Nil
i have learned a lot and must recommend other to try to avail opportunity in ufone their culture and environment is extremely good and helpful. They polish your skills and give more information relevant to your job. Just for masters level their payment criteria are not enough.
Pros
Relaxed, not extremely stricted policies.
Cons
less time duration for internships.
The working environment was quite satisfactory as they provide very good environment for each and every person who are working for them and about management i would say they were very cooperative to each and ever agent working for them.
Pros
Good environment and management
Cons
more the work lesser the pay, also no appreciation rewards nor bonuses
I Have an experience of 6 months in British Council pakistan.
Ufone is a organization I had great time.

The managment is very coorporative.

All Staff is trained in their work.
I gained a lot of experience working in Ufone, as i had come from PR and communication background and work in HR in Ufone, however i was working a employee relation manager and also taking care of internal and external communication for the company
Ufone is best company i had ever worked. Everything was is managed in manner. Even i was on small position CSR. But the company was fair in everything.
Excellent company, they provide transport pick and drop service for girls, they provide sim, subsidized food for employees, excellent environment for employees
I started working at ufone from that day till today My Seniors have supported to me, I am growing myself also to fulfil my responsibilities and I will do.
Worked for 12 years for this company, Ufone is the best place to work but u wont get promoted until you know how to lift.only promotes favourable employees.management doesnt care about subordinates specially employee from call center and business centers!!Bad management with good company!
its a fun and very learn full place where you teach your self how to deal with customers how to do sale how to manipulate things how to deal work pressure
As per my experience here, working environment is quite strictly professional but if you are doing anything parallel with job it's not possible to do it with your job here. Working here helped me to learn professional attitude.
Work and life balance. The manager was very understanding and co-operative. The base salary was not that good but compensations helped to bring decent amount of income.
Shared values are used to create a company mission statement that supports your company’s unique vision. Positive interactions, rewards, and common goals are reinforced through these shared values.

Some companies cultivate shared values by serving their communities together; others host events for employees. Make sure everyone in your organization knows what your shared values are and encourage employees to act in accordance with your company’s vision.
Dealing with different types of people, time management and work efficiency, Handling pressure and on-time resolution to customer problems. Better coordination with employees and management. But no growth.
It was a good experience working with people and management in Ufone. A healthy and growing culture in the organization gives you a very bright chance to prove yourself.
Excellent working environment. the salary was good and had very helpful people. comfortable working environment. i really liked working as a team and loved to solve people's issues
i started working as customer service representative at Ufone and that was my beginning of career.
Learnt alot at Ufone and the workplace is really fun and creative
Ufone is a very good place for learning. I have worked here for almost 4 years and have polished my skills a lot, working on range of projects that are very versatile in nature.
my post was customer services its obviously quite tought to deal with customers as per their expectation but still i give my best to satisfy them and fulfill their wishes
the most enjoyable part of working with ufone is their flexible timings and lunch hours. you get unlimited supply of caffeine and can work sitting anywhere in the office.
Good work place, staff and management are comparative but company is not offering medical to employees dependants for contractual staffs. Cafeteria is good
Pros
Only tea is free
Cons
Difficult giving breaks company mostly don't care about staff health