Ufone

Ufone Employee Reviews in Islamabad

Ufone is a very good place for learning. I have worked here for almost 4 years and have polished my skills a lot, working on range of projects that are very versatile in nature.
As per my experience here, working environment is quite strictly professional but if you are doing anything parallel with job it's not possible to do it with your job here. Working here helped me to learn professional attitude.
Good work place, staff and management are comparative but company is not offering medical to employees dependants for contractual staffs. Cafeteria is good
Pros
Only tea is free
Cons
Difficult giving breaks company mostly don't care about staff health
i have served for 25 years in PAF and presently working in Ufone , Islamabad from last about five years. I served for PAF and my country as well, I put in my best to meet the challenges and by the grace of ALLAH who give me success on every step and in hard times.
Pros
Facilitated withfood and everything
Cons
Free medical for me and family
Fun with commitment was one of the big values @ ufone I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Ufone. I will always remember my time there. Its was more of a family than an organization to me. It helped me grow from zero to what I am today. Tough me how to delivery results, it tough me how to be happy, even with loads & loads of work. It will always have a special place in my heart.
It is a good & excellent company. To be part of a dynamic organization, helping it to meet the challenges of competition and globalization, by utilizing my knowledge and skill in each area of work assigned.
Very casual and not burdening work. Flexible hours due to ramadan and very concerned for their employees. My supervisor was one of the best in his field and because of him I've learned a lot.
I really enjoyed and gained experience while working in this company. It's an ideal working place but there are so many working shifts so that's why I am gonna leave from here.
i am just tired of marketing i want an office job, i want to learn something more about business and want to learn something more , because marketing is the place where you just stuck in one thing , so i wanna learn something
I have learned a lot in Ufone such as gained confidence, build relations with customer, provide resolution and collect feedback, proactive working and completed tasks in tough times. Management is very cooperative to some extent. Ufone environment is very professional. Job surety matters a lot.
Pros
Discount lunch, free movies vouchers
Cons
Accidental insurance
Internship of one month. Was working under Sale and Distribution department.Learned how telecom environment is working and done different tasks.Overall workplace culture was amazing.
as an intern i get to learn new things everyday. I am doing my internship in Admin (Build-out) department and here the environment is quite helpful in terms of learning and making relations within organization.
a typical day at work how to enter data to computer peoples are nice not too much salary 3 holidays per week management is very well office is very nice greenary everywhere :D
Pros
free lucncher, bonus, overtime etc
Cons
short lunch health care
Handling customer complaints and giving them product information. I have learned written correspondence and improved my writing skills. Management is good. Teammates are supporting. The hardest part of the job is to treat an abusive and illiterate customer with the same care and empathy.
Pros
Free mobile resources
Cons
Low increments
Before i started working as a professional designer, I was of the opinion that in Pakistan organizations have failed to create a friendly work environment for female employees. That was exactly why i preferred corporate organization to work in. Ufone has actually given a proper work environment. Friendly yet nice work culture around that enhances the productivity & creativity in work.
Pros
Friendly environment and direct interaction with management
Cons
No job security at the moment
Management motivate the employees, Appreciate theme on there good work. Also give awards to those employees. environment is very friendly for work.
Working with Ufone GSM gave me great confidence, I have learned how to talk to any unknown person with confidence, Manegment , co-workers are extremely cooperative.
Pros
Free vouchers
Cons
Annual leaves, Free medical
i have leaned a lot from ufone. i am hardworking employee my bosses always guide me in very good manner hardest part of job is when we have an annual Audit on 31 December.
Every day is beautiful because i always want to learn more. Mature more and polished my skills. Enhance my management skills. My co-workers see me and give smile the best thing is this in my life. Nothing is impossible in job. Most enjoyable when Ufone organised different events.
Pros
yes, Depend upon events.
Cons
Health care
Ufone is a great organization and provide a competitive and great environment for its employees. The company is providing its services from almost 14 years now and have increased its market share with best services bieng provided to its customers.
Pros
Healthy environment
Cons
Slow growth rate
I am satisfied with my Job and working environment in the company but I am actually looking to relocate outside Pakistan due to law and order situations, some other factors which are stated below. I am not getting any increments in my salary because of HR policy they don't give increments to those who reach at maximum level at this position, Even when performance is excellent and appraisal score is outstanding.