Ufone

Ufone Employee Reviews in Karachi

Ufone is best company i had ever worked. Everything was is managed in manner. Even i was on small position CSR. But the company was fair in everything.
I started working at ufone from that day till today My Seniors have supported to me, I am growing myself also to fulfil my responsibilities and I will do.
Worked for 12 years for this company, Ufone is the best place to work but u wont get promoted until you know how to lift.only promotes favourable employees.management doesnt care about subordinates specially employee from call center and business centers!!Bad management with good company!
i started working as customer service representative at Ufone and that was my beginning of career. Learnt alot at Ufone and the workplace is really fun and creative
day here starts at 9:00 am daily learned a lot about telecommunication a major plus point was the weekly e-skills workshops that benefited interns in numerous ways hardest part was to sit idle when there was no work the workshops and activities were most enjoyable part
Pros
friendly enviornment
Cons
no transport facility
The hardest part of this job is rotation of shifts & no off on any event or public holidays given by thy government,you ars just restricted to follow your daily roster but the work place of the company is very ap enjoyable & the management is very cooperative & friendly..
Pros
Free lunch, overtime, postpaid sim..
Cons
Short break, health care, caring management..
Working at Ufone was one of the best experiences of my life. I got to meet with people from different backgrounds, work as a team and developed a strong work ethic.
Kissan cooking oil then ufone to sbt, alonf with two more short experiences had taught me alot with respect to experience and communications skills, dealing with clients, norms, and policies, i have groomed myself and been groomed by my organizations through different trainings, now the time is to utilize what has gained and learnt.
Pros
Free conveyance, subsidized food, incentives
Cons
Low growing chances
Floor Decorum is excellent. corporated management good payroll some time faces difficult issue but floor management will fully corporate at the time of difficulty
It was good learning and good experience working there and as it was a call center job got to handle customer queries and complaints in predefined rules and regulations, over all it was nice working there
I learned alot from Ufone, like how to entertain the customer, to meet their needs, i always got my salary on time, they give many things to their employees such as bonuses, free pick n drop etc.
Always try to learn and continual improvement approach makes you the utmost product of any department . Honest with your self and loyal to your company.
It was all about customer service there. And dealing with more than 60% uneducated people was a real challenge but no one was ever left unsatisfied. There were those people who couldnt read or write, i had to fill their details' forms for their cell phone connections and they usually left the place happy and contended. Time management was a real challenge those days as Ufone was newly lounged and me and my team managed to sell almost 10,000 connections within the first week of opening, that was a huge success for all of us
• Liaison with Government owned Pakistan Telecommunications Limited PTCL regarding transmission network requirements. • Preparation of monthly TXP KPIs and compilation of statistical data. • Develop and issue detailed Transmission design solutions for Individual or Multiple internal customers e.g. IT, IN etc. • Conducting trials of New Products / Technologies • Maintain and optimize Network Wide Plan. • Data Compilations for Analysis and specially assigned Projects. • Responsible for 3G Network Audits and Design improvement recommendations • Ensure optimization of 3G Transmission Network for End-End Security best practices • Liaise with Technology Strategy for implementation road-map of upcoming Technology evolutions, evaluation of Datacomm/OPTIX/MW product enhancements & cross-domain integrated trials for future network upgrade & optimization.
good
Cons
During my posting in Field operations, being an Assistant Manager, I had learnt an art of how to get my team members contented with work and personal life without bringing about any impact upon NW. I usually applied two of Ufone's core values, "Commitment & fun" and "Team work and innovation" to get our professional & personal life to be balanced. This was my bigger achievement.
Pros
Professional Growth
Cons
Work & Life Balance
Ufone is a good company.In my review this company should want to emprove there staff. Ufone want to give the allounces for there empolyer
Pros
No free lounces
Cons
chaand raat of both eid patience and dealing management was supportive a little they were supportive to deal hyper customer when it was illiterate different events celebration
Pros
discounted lunches, free anual picnic
Cons
time adjustment, health insurance policy
Leadership has really done a great job of building a fun, competitive, hard working office culture where everyone typically likes each other.
Excellent places to work in Karachi, Pakistan. very professional and healthy environment, dynamic and progressive company, great media and marketing team.
I was working in Ufone as a Customer Support Executive to handle the customer over the phone and to resolve the customer problem.
Pros
1 hour
Cons
30 mints
a very good telecommunication company. works for their users and employers. management was also experienced. all works as highly professionals.
Pros
healthy food play area and so on.
Cons
heavy work load