Ufone

Ufone Employee Reviews in Lahore

It was nice experience working as customer service Executive. Learned a lot from trainers. Always enjoyed working.......................... 😍 😍 😍 😍
Pros
Free pkg.
Cons
Short breaks, rotating shifts.
Dealing with different types of people, time management and work efficiency, Handling pressure and on-time resolution to customer problems. Better coordination with employees and management. But no growth.
It was a good experience working with people and management in Ufone. A healthy and growing culture in the organization gives you a very bright chance to prove yourself.
1)First of all come 15 min early to office to login on system and taking continuously calls of customer on systems, 2)I have learned how to active on duty and update myself 3)Very good workplace Air Conditioner hall, clean water male and female working together. 3) During pressure breaks has bann. 4) trainings.
Pros
Paid Lunch
Cons
Three breaks in a shift two are 15 min and 1 is 30 min
Working experience at Ufone was good and i didn't wanted to leave that good job environment but i had some personal issues or reasons to put a resign.
Very well i have no idea but i feel very good.and i cant belife this other my point of view this is the best job for me an my career.the best possibilaties in the making a good and best for me.
Pros
ufone network very well
Cons
sooo nice
In my last job I leared alot specially patience nd good communication skills If u can't controll on yourself then u should join any call center once a time
Pros
Free lunche
Cons
Medical, insurance
i have learnt there how to deal with customer and know about what is customer services.learnt communication skill. listening skill and also learnt how to work in a professional environment
Cons
I have done it with all my efforts. it was a good experience for me to communicate with general public. my team workers are very friendly to me. lunch time was the best part of my job
Highly Professional and ISO Certified Organization Time Management and Soft Skills and Co-ordination with Management, Co-Workers, Sales Officers and contact center agents as well as with the customer regarding their complaint about products and services. Hard Time when i joined the organization to interact with the junior staff more then 300 agents in short period of time which is also good learning for me and the best part of time to evaluate the performance of the agents and there LCM(Live Call Monitoring) and to train them to get better results and had a good time in that organization
i learned more things our office atmospher is frankly no no when verifaction is start i feel enjoy because very customer come.
Cons
Ufone is a great company however it needs to improve its employee benefit programs. Worklife in Ufone was balanced and training programs helped in grooming the professional career.
Pros
Training and motivation courses arranged for employees
Cons
poor health benefits and unsupportive management
- Listening customer complaints. - Team work, Temper control, Customer handling. - Cooperative but not caring. - very much cooperative. - Overburden working. - Just Once when management given a free Lunch party.
Pros
Nothing Extra / Free
Cons
Long working hrs daily.
Find it a very friendly company. Coworkers were very good Working Environment was really good Full coverage of Health Good Safety was there.
Pros
Always look forward towards employee benifits
Cons
not used to have advanced technologies
it was on the whole a good working experience with ufone as the staff was very friendly and i could handle everything with quite ease
Pros
free lunches
Cons
very less working time
This was my first job.I started learning about customer dealing for the first time here.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
health
I have learnt much from this job. Management was so cooperative. The hardest part of the job is that we all the QE's has a bad impression amoung all other co-workers because of the score marking of their calls and the most enjoyable part of this job was there is weekly meetings between QE's and CSR's in which we discuss the query's of the customers and sort solution for them.
Pros
teams for every kind of sports, monthly concerts and parties