Ufone

Ufone Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

I Have an experience of 6 months in British Council pakistan. Ufone is a organization I had great time. The managment is very coorporative. All Staff is trained in their work.
The working environment was quite satisfactory as they provide very good environment for each and every person who are working for them and about management i would say they were very cooperative to each and ever agent working for them.
Pros
Good environment and management
Cons
more the work lesser the pay, also no appreciation rewards nor bonuses
its a fun and very learn full place where you teach your self how to deal with customers how to do sale how to manipulate things how to deal work pressure
As per my experience here, working environment is quite strictly professional but if you are doing anything parallel with job it's not possible to do it with your job here. Working here helped me to learn professional attitude.
i started working as customer service representative at Ufone and that was my beginning of career. Learnt alot at Ufone and the workplace is really fun and creative
my post was customer services its obviously quite tought to deal with customers as per their expectation but still i give my best to satisfy them and fulfill their wishes
1)First of all come 15 min early to office to login on system and taking continuously calls of customer on systems, 2)I have learned how to active on duty and update myself 3)Very good workplace Air Conditioner hall, clean water male and female working together. 3) During pressure breaks has bann. 4) trainings.
Pros
Paid Lunch
Cons
Three breaks in a shift two are 15 min and 1 is 30 min
Working experience at Ufone was good and i didn't wanted to leave that good job environment but i had some personal issues or reasons to put a resign.
The hardest part of this job is rotation of shifts & no off on any event or public holidays given by thy government,you ars just restricted to follow your daily roster but the work place of the company is very ap enjoyable & the management is very cooperative & friendly..
Pros
Free lunch, overtime, postpaid sim..
Cons
Short break, health care, caring management..
Working at Ufone was one of the best experiences of my life. I got to meet with people from different backgrounds, work as a team and developed a strong work ethic.
Kissan cooking oil then ufone to sbt, alonf with two more short experiences had taught me alot with respect to experience and communications skills, dealing with clients, norms, and policies, i have groomed myself and been groomed by my organizations through different trainings, now the time is to utilize what has gained and learnt.
Pros
Free conveyance, subsidized food, incentives
Cons
Low growing chances
I really enjoyed and gained experience while working in this company. It's an ideal working place but there are so many working shifts so that's why I am gonna leave from here.
In my last job I leared alot specially patience nd good communication skills If u can't controll on yourself then u should join any call center once a time
Pros
Free lunche
Cons
Medical, insurance
i have learnt there how to deal with customer and know about what is customer services.learnt communication skill. listening skill and also learnt how to work in a professional environment
Cons
It was good learning and good experience working there and as it was a call center job got to handle customer queries and complaints in predefined rules and regulations, over all it was nice working there
Its good tonwork in Ufone. I learnt alot from here.The best part is public dealing.u got the chance of learning with every new customer.there are great opportunities here for me.
I learned alot from Ufone, like how to entertain the customer, to meet their needs, i always got my salary on time, they give many things to their employees such as bonuses, free pick n drop etc.
I learned to work hard in any condition, i learned how to face customers when they are in angry moods and listen them with patience.
Ufone is a good company.In my review this company should want to emprove there staff. Ufone want to give the allounces for there empolyer
Pros
No free lounces
Cons
Learned a lot of things in diverse levels of services provided to customers and employee relationship culture with better understanding among each other
Ufone is a great organization and provide a competitive and great environment for its employees. The company is providing its services from almost 14 years now and have increased its market share with best services bieng provided to its customers.
Pros
Healthy environment
Cons
Slow growth rate
  1. Customer Service Representative