Ufone

Ufone Employee Reviews for Intern

I highly recommend Ufone. If i get a chance t get a job at Ufone I,ll definitely join. The Environment is very good. Staff is very Cooperative. Job timing is very good. Management is perfect.
there is no proper working office, no quality no security. there are so many flaws in lower level management. No public portals and no place to sit for public.
Pros
salary
Cons
overtime
It is a good & excellent company. To be part of a dynamic organization, helping it to meet the challenges of competition and globalization, by utilizing my knowledge and skill in each area of work assigned.
Absolutely amazing place to work! Learned a lot and gained great experience! Would recommend definitely for people who wants to be bright and visible at their positions
Internship of one month. Was working under Sale and Distribution department.Learned how telecom environment is working and done different tasks.Overall workplace culture was amazing.
i was there as a internee... got experience related human resource management.......how to work in human resources department
Cons
We have been assigned some fun projects to charge the boring environment when we accomplished a difficult task.those activities would have been sing a song to someone or sharing a joke at office so that everyone can get a break.
Pros
Very Comfortable Enviornment