Ufone

Ufone Employee Reviews

It was good experience When i was worked with this institute it was great experience there was very work load but i manage this load under pressure as well
Pros
Nil
Cons
Nil
The company is a good work place, nice people and work culture, its a place for a long time job as there is plenty of job security. Good in house training opportunities.
I highly recommend Ufone. If i get a chance t get a job at Ufone I,ll definitely join. The Environment is very good. Staff is very Cooperative. Job timing is very good. Management is perfect.
i have served for 25 years in PAF and presently working in Ufone , Islamabad from last about five years. I served for PAF and my country as well, I put in my best to meet the challenges and by the grace of ALLAH who give me success on every step and in hard times.
Pros
Facilitated withfood and everything
Cons
Free medical for me and family
1)First of all come 15 min early to office to login on system and taking continuously calls of customer on systems, 2)I have learned how to active on duty and update myself 3)Very good workplace Air Conditioner hall, clean water male and female working together. 3) During pressure breaks has bann. 4) trainings.
Pros
Paid Lunch
Cons
Three breaks in a shift two are 15 min and 1 is 30 min
Working experience at Ufone was good and i didn't wanted to leave that good job environment but i had some personal issues or reasons to put a resign.
I have complete my master’s degree with 3.1 cgpa and also work two year experience on sales and marketing or work at bank alfalah limited as a business development officer and ufone company as a sales and distribution manager.
Very well i have no idea but i feel very good.and i cant belife this other my point of view this is the best job for me an my career.the best possibilaties in the making a good and best for me.
Pros
ufone network very well
Cons
sooo nice
day here starts at 9:00 am daily learned a lot about telecommunication a major plus point was the weekly e-skills workshops that benefited interns in numerous ways hardest part was to sit idle when there was no work the workshops and activities were most enjoyable part
Pros
friendly enviornment
Cons
no transport facility
Fun with commitment was one of the big values @ ufone I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Ufone. I will always remember my time there. Its was more of a family than an organization to me. It helped me grow from zero to what I am today. Tough me how to delivery results, it tough me how to be happy, even with loads & loads of work. It will always have a special place in my heart.
I rate my organization is one of the top employers who provide equal opportunities to every employee. Training and employee development programs are part of this company's culture. Employees are very well compensated. Overall i rate my experience working here as exceptional.
Pros
Free Medical Services, Bonuses
Cons
Job security
there is no proper working office, no quality no security. there are so many flaws in lower level management. No public portals and no place to sit for public.
Pros
salary
Cons
overtime
The hardest part of this job is rotation of shifts & no off on any event or public holidays given by thy government,you ars just restricted to follow your daily roster but the work place of the company is very ap enjoyable & the management is very cooperative & friendly..
Pros
Free lunch, overtime, postpaid sim..
Cons
Short break, health care, caring management..
It is a good & excellent company. To be part of a dynamic organization, helping it to meet the challenges of competition and globalization, by utilizing my knowledge and skill in each area of work assigned.
working with ufone is a good experience i have lurned much about marketing , managing things ,achieving targets. working with a team is also good experience.
Working at Ufone was one of the best experiences of my life. I got to meet with people from different backgrounds, work as a team and developed a strong work ethic.
Kissan cooking oil then ufone to sbt, alonf with two more short experiences had taught me alot with respect to experience and communications skills, dealing with clients, norms, and policies, i have groomed myself and been groomed by my organizations through different trainings, now the time is to utilize what has gained and learnt.
Pros
Free conveyance, subsidized food, incentives
Cons
Low growing chances
Very casual and not burdening work. Flexible hours due to ramadan and very concerned for their employees. My supervisor was one of the best in his field and because of him I've learned a lot.
I really enjoyed and gained experience while working in this company. It's an ideal working place but there are so many working shifts so that's why I am gonna leave from here.
i am just tired of marketing i want an office job, i want to learn something more about business and want to learn something more , because marketing is the place where you just stuck in one thing , so i wanna learn something
In my last job I leared alot specially patience nd good communication skills If u can't controll on yourself then u should join any call center once a time
Pros
Free lunche
Cons
Medical, insurance
  1. Employee Reviews