Ufone

Ufone Employee Reviews

It was good experience When i was worked with this institute it was great experience there was very work load but i manage this load under pressure as well
Pros
Nil
Cons
Nil
I am satisfied with my Job and working environment in the company but I am actually looking to relocate outside Pakistan due to law and order situations, some other factors which are stated below. I am not getting any increments in my salary because of HR policy they don't give increments to those who reach at maximum level at this position, Even when performance is excellent and appraisal score is outstanding.
I was working in Ufone as a Customer Support Executive to handle the customer over the phone and to resolve the customer problem.
Pros
1 hour
Cons
30 mints
Great people with amazing values. Fun at work and promotes culture to work as a team. The processes are well defined and every one support each other. I am proud to be associated with Ufone.
Pros
Good team, excellent benefits and job security
Cons
Slow growth
Ufone was an amazing experience. I excelled in my telecom career from this company as an executive engineer in NOC-T (Network Operations Center of Transmission). I had skilled and diverse team to work with and very friendly atmosphere and visionary senior management.
Pros
Learning opportunities and work environment
Cons
odd work hours
i learned more things our office atmospher is frankly no no when verifaction is start i feel enjoy because very customer come.
Cons
Ufone is a great company however it needs to improve its employee benefit programs. Worklife in Ufone was balanced and training programs helped in grooming the professional career.
Pros
Training and motivation courses arranged for employees
Cons
poor health benefits and unsupportive management
a very good telecommunication company. works for their users and employers. management was also experienced. all works as highly professionals.
Pros
healthy food play area and so on.
Cons
heavy work load
- Listening customer complaints. - Team work, Temper control, Customer handling. - Cooperative but not caring. - very much cooperative. - Overburden working. - Just Once when management given a free Lunch party.
Pros
Nothing Extra / Free
Cons
Long working hrs daily.
i was there as a internee... got experience related human resource management.......how to work in human resources department
Cons
Ufone has provided me an opportunity to learn a lot of different things. For me it was a new and challenging task of revamping the overall performance management system, which we successfully did. The management was very much supportive, in terms of giving us the authority to recommend changes and implement them.
Pros
My team
Cons
I start my career with customer services right after my graduation. It is vast field for the learners and i have learned more and enjoying to work in this profession. There is no special hardest part of this job but my enjoyable part of work to deliver more efficiently and effectively by following all the companies SOP's. I always encourage to work in teams to achieve the business targets. Because in teams with co-workers i can prove compete my skills.
Find it a very friendly company. Coworkers were very good Working Environment was really good Full coverage of Health Good Safety was there.
Pros
Always look forward towards employee benifits
Cons
not used to have advanced technologies
Manage the customer centers Operations , people management, Good Team, Learnt a lot.
Pros
lunch
Cons
PF.Graduaity, annual/ casual/sick leaves. Yearly bonus etc
i will be punctual to my job and i will be loyal to my job i will give more and more priority to my job and i will try my level best to achieve the target of my work..i will try to give my full attention to my job...i will perform all my responsibilities related to my job and work hard for achieving the goal of my company.
Pros
lunches
Cons
healthcare
Endless gossiping by your co-workers, the most brutal of micro-management by your immediate supervisor, no career advancement whatsoever
it was on the whole a good working experience with ufone as the staff was very friendly and i could handle everything with quite ease
Pros
free lunches
Cons
very less working time
First day of my job was very tough for me... The most enjoyable partof my job is to activate postpaid sim.. I learned how to convence a customer for post paid
Pros
Nill
Cons
Nill
I am submitting the enclosed resume for your consideration, to explain myself in 2 or 3 pages is only the portfolio, where i could provide my duration of tasks completed, and still moving in the growing industry. Growth in me is equally proportional to the growth of management and I believe, my action with innovative ideas, true dedication and unblemished faith towards the professionalism will always be creating a topographical graph at the business of the organization. Should I have any personal reason in locating myself to a new place-is only my hunger to grow with the growing organization and because of my intensive interest of learning and developing the sills in a new era. A short interview/meeting can reveal my nature of behaviour and can be understood better to be a part of your growing wings.
This was my first job.I started learning about customer dealing for the first time here.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
health
• 5+ years of experience in the field of Relationship Management & Customer Care. • Qualified with Master of Business Administration, specialized in HRM and Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons). • Have excellent communication skills in English, Arabic, Urdu, and French. • An excellent team player & can get along with different nationalities. • A hard worker who can work under extreme pressure & meet deadline without sacrificing quality. • Consistently maintain excellent relations with customers, clients and make sure the organization’s reputation is maintained at all times
  1. Employee Reviews