Unilever logo

Unilever Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

Found 157 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,312 reviews

Amazing

Best Experience i got here.Many things u have to learn here that may help ur coming future until change it.Their is No Comprise in Unilever's Safety Policy.

Pros

Tansport + Accommodation + Bonuses

Cons

Health Cares + Short Brakes + Leaves

Productive and Fun work place

Everything is fine there no work load as you can't bear friendly environment and innovative culture every single person is very supportive and helpful.

Pros

Free launches etc

Cons

Shortly Break, Healthy eating

Learning Environment

It was a wonderful experience but stressful too, I have learned a lot there and recommend others that one should do apply, as working there improve you professionally.

Pros

Free Lunch, Medical, Provident Fund

Cons

Long Hours, destroy social life.

Had experience the diversity in multiple areas and enjoyed the friendly job culture

Outstanding organizational culture. Having fun of learning with joyfully manner. Great boost in professional abilities and working confidence. Job security and line management was also outstanding.

Productive, healthy and fun activities

My Experience of interview and job was very impressive. Unilever very good organization that provide a healthy environment for all of us.their employees.

That's very good working atmosphere

Very good but tough duties are in Uniliver but its not a job working its making career growth for working in Uniliver. Working hard should always succeed us.

Pros

Not so high but high

Cons

Good working

its a good company strong systems but few bad managers distroys careers of employees

Their HR should practically involved in career path of all employees and don't just relay on line manager, sometimes line manager do favourism on time of performance appraisal

Pros

Its like a sales institution

Cons

Favourism

place to learn

Unilever is a place to learn, more than 35 brands almost 10 categories.every single person in pakistan using unilever products. huge consumer ship. you get the experience of maximum category in FMCG sector. this will benefit you out of Unilever.

Excellent place to work; can be demanding

The best place to learn Marketing Groom for leadership Demanding and stressful work, but if you enjoy marketing you will find it manageable Excellent culture, but need to navigate politics

Intern perspective

Overall, it's a great place to work at but the management inside sometimes gets quite difficult to get along with. They're all very humble and helpful but when push comes to shove, they'll grind you in the most polite manner.

Jobs at Unilever

See more jobs

Overall good

Now i want to quit thiz job and start new job .. like some sort of office job. Em the brand ambassder over there.. and now i want to work in office criteria

nice place to be work

nice place to be work need to achieve monthly targets i gain lot of experience friendly staff and friendly management have chances to grow up good location

Unilever one of the best employer in my 20 years career

Unilever is not just a company, it is an institute that create leaders I rate Unilever as one of the best employer in my 20 years of versatile career

intellectual people with a great guts.

Unilever is a great employer who reshapes the personality of an employee under the umbrella of its best practice of market and management.Unilever is a name of trust.

Productive & fun place where you get the opportunity to learn a lot.

Excellent organization that helps you to become a good person with honesty & integrity and helps you polish your skills and experiences and leadership skills as well.

Excelent corporate environment

If you love working in a corporate environment, it does not get better than this. You are given a certain level of autonomy but also confined to a strict, pre-defined corporate culture.

I had overall a good experience working with Unilever . Great company with thier amazing brands.

I had amazing experience working with Unilever. Every day use to be a great learning for me while I was still a student. Working on their brands,promotions events.. had a great time.

Pros

Great experience

Cons

No social life.

Very good

This is yasir here I am working at unilever as a accoutant its very good experience for me and nice staff members good environment and behavior and good salary package

To work in a challenging atmosphere that will allow me to develop professional, technical skills to broaden my perspectives & to contribute the best of my abilities to the success of that organization

Perfect place to work

Friendly environment. Supper day performances. I learned not only national affairs of good working as well as international affairs also. The culture is impressive among the employees. And most important salary packages are handsome.

A progressive environment for the female workforce

Unilever is a place where you hone your skills to the finest, with the help of supportive mentors and colleagues. It was a place where there is a lot of stake holder management and the expectations are to go the extra mile besides your core job responsibilities.