United Bank Limited

United Bank Limited Employee Reviews

Every day goes like from 9 to none, but the interaction with new clients, with your management, you learn a lot of things. You get good workplace culture as everyone is very helpful. The only hard part is the timing. You have to come on time but leave when you close the office. The best part for me is to interact and resolve client/employees queries.
Pros
health benefits, secure job
Cons
No breaks
UBL was the 1st biggest bank i have worked with, Initially it was very difficult for me to adjust in a large bank as i have working experience with smaller banks but later it was just glory, respect and reward. In my career i have worked with 7 banks and out of which UBL experience is among top 3.
Pros
Flexible work environment, Team work
Cons
Rapid changes in the management
UBL is good bank to take a start in professional life, I will recommend to find good position in your career so in future you will learn and you will achieve more. One you resigned it will help you to get good job because of good name and fame.
Really great staff to work with. HIGHLY SUPPORTIVE and understanding Managers. Festival Bonuses and PAM bonuses are a great treat for employees. I really enjoy working overthere and got to learn alot from there Im looking forward to work again with them at a new place.
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
Long timing
Lucky person who's job in UBL it's a life time job when you work with honestly,all staff works like family chain and it's a big chain in the whole world
Cons
Best Bank Pakistan United bank limited .... Motivated ,,Best Managment ,Best Working Experience In United bank Limited . Upgrade Skills ...More Than Every Thing Is ....UBL is Best Bank
Pros
Muhammad Hassan Kiani
Cons
Cash Officer
The united Bank the one of the largest bank in Pakistan. There is excellent environment for job. There is a job satisfaction. Where you cam first. Thanks Bye.
Good job as good salary due to my marriage ik had to stop working there's and moved to Netherlands.
There were a good experience and I got multiple achievement in my tenure. Started job as a data entry operator from Computer Division and do all thing well until my retirement with cooperative management.
Cons
I have achieved all the allocated goals within the given time frame. I have been awarded different cash prizes & promotions during the service in the Bank. Because i have successfully handled the bigger given assignments by the Bank.
Had amazing experience while working at United bank limited. Overall the environment is good and suitable for job atmosphere. One of the leading bank of Pakistan.
The people are extremely friendly and the tasks are rigorous. You get to learn more than just basic tasks. They have top leaders who love to impart knowledge on younger people.
Overall best organization for working , productive work place with good management and internal customer. salary and other benefits are more then as compare to other banks.
A nightmare... 24/7 tension. Unprofessional backscratchers lot sitting at helm of affairs, turning life of middle and lower level management into misery. Perpetual legpulling, deceit and miscommitments. Meritocracy; my elbow. Poor HR practices. HR virtually non existant...only a salary processing unit. Top management indifferent to what actually goes on in field. On top of it all;Audit department is a partner in crimes
its a good and best place for job and personal grooming. the salary and benefits are so attractive. environment are good .staff competitive.every thing is very good.
Our department is good. Every person is help you for any time 24/7. UBL management is good. we will share work load. UBL work experiance is good and learned.
I got my first internship through reference. I am very glad to hear that I am selected for internship. First day when I went to United Bank Limited I feel very proud. Very good staff. Very good environment. Very good culture. Everything is good.
I joined UBL Bank Limited Digital Group as a Relationship officer. I've been nominated as an Acting Relationship Manager then later on I've been transferred to Abbottabad as territory sales supervisor worked as an Acting Area manager It was a wonderful experience and gained skills like Customer Relations, Acquisition and Retention,Team Building and Management. I found the talented and high professional management.They always dealt with kindness and provided me with every possible training and guidance.Wishing a prosperous future for UBL.
The banking server is extremely poor. My account was used in other countries without my permission and when I complained to block my debit card, the authorities blocked my account transactions without even notifying me. After that, each one of them misled me until the moment I exploded with anger and after two weeks of waiting finally, my account was unblocked and I get the access to my cash.
the working experience in ubl was so productive and contributed alot in my organization based learing which was a requirement to complete my degree in bsc applied business management
I am working here through a company CMS at college road branch UBL. Overall staff is good and compensative. Branch manager and other staff also too good.