United Nations Development Programme

United Nations Development Programme Employee Reviews in Peshawar

Peshawar7 reviews
A social entrepreneur, system thinker and visionary leader with the ambition to effect global social justice change.
An active citizen, business student, works as an Independent social worker and cultural promoter. Studied BBA in finance. Growing up in Peshawar and being educated in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa which is the reason for her focus on sustainable development and development economics. She is an innovator and problem solver, which seeks her to develop herself and expand her ideas in order to become a leader of tomorrow.
I have worked a few times with UNDP. Found the organization very reliable and professional in its commitments as per their ToRs. The work done by UNDP in Pakistan is very important in terms of improving the governance in the country.
Pros
Learning
Cons
Stressful at times
I always enjoy the work i do. I completely prepare my mind for the business i do. i learned from my mistakes and try my best not to repeat it again. i easily adjust with the work environment and adopts the culture of the workplace. the enjoyable part of my job is working as a part of dynamic team and supporting them.
Always like to expose to a new and challenging environment where i would improve my skills and abilities and where its people believe on common vision, team work and respect each other and i found such situation while working with UNDP. i learned alot and the cross cultural differences were almost zero. the most hardest part of the job was report writting and the most enjoyable of this whole project was seminars and other activity.
Pros
everything was free in UNDP.
Cons
full health insurance, Vla, travelling expenses etc
United Nation Development Program is one of the developed UN organization we really enjoyed work their, their management and response to their employee was really good.
Great opportunity to work with UN family. It provides you great satisfaction working for the poor, neglected, unfortunate, sick and disables. It provides you inner satisfaction working for the humanity.
Pros
Happy hours
Cons
short breaks
In UNDP- RAHA a typical day was planning for rehabilitation for 7 Union councils .

i learn the assessment methods

manage was very efficient

co-workers were good listners

the implementation of infrastructure in communities through communities

when a project was completed by community it was pleasant day for me.
Pros
It rehabilitate may Schools & Basic Health Units, Clean drinking water schemes
Cons
it was for very short term and most of constructive work were left due to non availability of funds