United Nations Development Programme

United Nations Development Programme Management reviews

Pakistan39 reviews
I feel my self happy, energetic and even every minute with UNDP I feel my self stll learning.
I feel happy becaus every day in this job I meet with different people in different communitys, as my duties as a business trainer people give me love and respect, And I am also happy with the management of UNDP, and still want to stay with UNDP in deferent projects.
Productive and energizing, vast work experience
its was a healthy work environment with development culture. I learned teamwork with a maximum contribution to the higher name of the organization. Covering of Election 2018 was hardest and enjoyable too as various public responses, aggression, rage make it difficult to collect data but youth and educated urban class cooperated in well-behaved manner to increase my experience and learning. UNDP has best team Management, which is the most crucial part which encourage for more and diligent work.
Good Productive, Competitive and Enjoyable Organization
It has a great environment where I have learned too much, its management is too friendly and motivated, Providing Vertical and horizontal Hirarcal and inspirational environment. The hardest Part of the job is not there because seniors are always giving you such a nice guidelines where you can always achieve your goal. The Most Enjoyable part of the job is once you enter in the setup, in a very short time you will be able and good competitive position.
Team work and coordination with higher authorities about the progress of each project component .
I like to meet first thing in Monday and last time Friday to have meeting with team and discuss priorities for the week, check progress, goal setting and develop strategy for increasing efficiency of the Project.
I learned new ideas’ improvement of Public Investment Management, Public Finance Management, Developing Procurement Plans and designing Concept Note for activities. Working with Public Sector officials in Secretariat is typical government style culture workplace where projects burn rate is always behind the target. Retaining cordial relations and complying project goals with Government officers are hardest part of the job. The most enjoyable part of the job is carrying out new challenges and learning new areas, having good relations with team and superiors.
Pros
Skills developments
Cons
Health Problems take place in life.
working with undp
i have worked with undp before and i found it an excellent place to work with in .staff ,management,work criteria is very good.on daily bases its like i am working with the best professionals..the tasks and other activities like stake holder meetings and others activities are so much well rehearsed.
As gis /rs expert at undp.
Friendly environment during stay with UNDP.
I learned how to work with team and colleague

there is good and proper management regarding Administration and tasks.
Pros
GIS /RS Expert
Cons
Health care facility good, break for tea and meal are also in time
Environment
UNDP is working in all over the world. UNDP provides the very friendly environment in office. Senior management cooperate the employees. Everybody caring each other.
good
United Nation Development Program is one of the developed UN organization we really enjoyed work their, their management and response to their employee was really good.