United Nations

United Nations Employee Reviews

Pakistan8 reviews
It was a great experience working as a volunteer for their project. I had a lot of learning and exposure to different types of people, learning ways to help them.
I was able to build up my confidence level, as handling and looking after more then 150 girls that too from some conservative areas was really a task.
Constant growth, change, and upward momentum. Working for this company has helped develop my professional business skills as well as my personal life.
The United Nations vision to help people in need has always inspired me to to take on new challenges and continue to achieve bigger milestones. My jobs is not merely a means towards the end of earning, but also provides a purpose in life.

United Nations corporate culture is exemplary that encourages work ethics deeply rooted in humanity and humility.

Working with a dynamic and diverse team has been an amazing learning experience. United Nations is truly an international organisation that includes awe inspiring people from all over the world, coming together to bring about a change and help those who need it the most.
Pros
diversity, impartiality, inclusiveness, collaborative, respect for humanity, humility, dynamic, challenging
Cons
strict hierarchy
It was an amazing experience to start your career journey with UN. I loved working there. My manager helped me excel through my internship program. I learned to meet deadlines and get credit for the work it did.
Pros
Mission of the UN
Cons
Good working relations, had good training's and warehouse management skills. Had good experince with internal Displacement Persons
Pros
Cons
Short Breaks and good Health care insurance
I had Good experience while working for the this company, All of the staff was very co-operative. I had full support from my bosses during my stay with company and their help enabled me to complete the job on time.
Productive Work Enviorment, Multicultural Team
Team of Professionals

Cooperative and supportive Supervisors

Learned how to manage Different Tasks / staff in Emergencies
I liked working there, I have no complaints. During the day I had meetings daily with people, if there was any problem with schools, families, hospitals, etc. we report it to our main office and they take care of it.
Pros
met a lot of new people
Cons
n/a