United Nations

United Nations Employee Reviews

Pakistan9 reviews

Productive and learning environment, development of skills and ability to meet challenges

It was very good opportunity for me to have such a great environment. And I'm highly obligated.All the higher staff and lower even working as a team. We never got any misconduct, compromise integrity.

Pros

Flexibility of working conditions

Cons

Some time difficult to bear pressure becoming over consciousness.

FATA project for under privileged students.

It was a great experience working as a volunteer for their project. I had a lot of learning and exposure to different types of people, learning ways to help them. I was able to build up my confidence level, as handling and looking after more then 150 girls that too from some conservative areas was really a task.

Excellent organization to work in

Constant growth, change, and upward momentum. Working for this company has helped develop my professional business skills as well as my personal life.

Working for United Nations has sharpened my skills and help me grow in my professional and personal life.

The United Nations vision to help people in need has always inspired me to to take on new challenges and continue to achieve bigger milestones. My jobs is not merely a means towards the end of earning, but also provides a purpose in life. United Nations corporate culture is exemplary that encourages work ethics deeply rooted in humanity and humility. Working with a dynamic and diverse team has been an amazing learning experience. United Nations is truly an international organisation that includes awe inspiring people from all over the world, coming together to bring about a change and help those who need it the most.

Pros

diversity, impartiality, inclusiveness, collaborative, respect for humanity, humility, dynamic, challenging

Cons

strict hierarchy

Best Places to work at

It was an amazing experience to start your career journey with UN. I loved working there. My manager helped me excel through my internship program. I learned to meet deadlines and get credit for the work it did.

Pros

Mission of the UN

Good working

Good working relations, had good training's and warehouse management skills. Had good experince with internal Displacement Persons

Pros

Cons

Short Breaks and good Health care insurance

The working condition were very friendly.

I had Good experience while working for the this company, All of the staff was very co-operative. I had full support from my bosses during my stay with company and their help enabled me to complete the job on time.

Productive Work Enviorment

Productive Work Enviorment, Multicultural Team Team of Professionals Cooperative and supportive Supervisors Learned how to manage Different Tasks / staff in Emergencies

Social Worker.

I liked working there, I have no complaints. During the day I had meetings daily with people, if there was any problem with schools, families, hospitals, etc. we report it to our main office and they take care of it.

Pros

met a lot of new people

Cons

n/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at United Nations. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4

4.2
4.2

United Nations Reviews by Location

• United Nations
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?