University of Sargodha

University of Sargodha Employee Reviews

Pakistan16 reviews
It was a very good experience with a lot of challenges and learning as well.I have got the experience to deal with university level students and also learn how to manage exams and time table very closely.
Sargodha university is my initial work place as a graphic designer, i have beautiful experience to serve this institute.i have improved many of my skills to work with this institute.
As i was the student of same university mentioned above. i applied for work as i believe that was a great environment to learn. And my course teacher was my boss and it provides a very great environment for learning.
Pros
My boss was my course teacher too. He behaves as i was his student not employee.
Cons
Not any very serious issue i faced.
as an art teacher i taught art history drawing design illustration calligraphy so forth in short , for me it was my professional mother it started as well as polished me professionally in all my art related subjects.
Pros
good care for my kids, maternity leaves paid
Cons
it was overall a good experience. i learned a lot. Also it made me more confident.Facing a class of 60 students everyone having their own thoughts and nature,helped me get more patient,hardworking and responsible.
Pros
you get good experience
Cons
benefits are less
innovative research work environment, accepting social and international collaboration. VC is very aggressive for research activities and encouraging his faculty to do something new for the betterment of community
University of Sargodha sub campus Bhakkar is good and under developing university. The institute has good compatible faculty members. I am horned to be a faculty member of this university.
- Designed the Laboratory manual of organic chemistry and industrial pharmacy.
- Developed SOP (standing operating procedures) for various instruments.

- Served as demonstrator for practical.
A good place but it needs more struggle for good grades.
Here is more need of rules and regulations between staff members, and students.
Cons
Utilization of my subject expertise, i used to teach subjects elated to my field and command, have lots of space to learn other things like management of exams, admissions and many other things.
Pros
free lunches, paid leaves
Cons
away from home
I have had a good experience working there as a teacher

Responsible for Teaching (Intro to Computing) BS LLB 5Years Regular and Self Support Students
when examination had start its was so diffilcult for me . timing isnt matter in doing my job.and salary is also no matter.
Pros
Free Launches
Cons
long Hours
We work all together. There is no highly grouping in that company. I have learned about Management, Programming and SQA skills. The management is approximately good. The hardest part of my degree is Mess and Hostel expenses. The enjoyable part is I am with my friends.
Pros
Friends available for help every time.
Cons
Mess and Hostel expenses
well, I found university of sargodha provides much better educational advancements and fine environment to students as well as teachers. I think this university equipped with latest innovative ideas.
mostly the days passed with bulk of work load in lectures preparing,delivering.
i learned many things especially management of assign duties, personality management, impression management, to work in short deadlines.

co-workers always been supportive

to work in a short deadlines

the environment, the positive response from my students and my head's appreciations.
Pros
nill
Cons
nill
University was rated as 8th by the Higher Education Commission among larger universities. The University has coeducation and mostly serving the country side students.