Volka Food International

Volka Food International Employee Reviews

Pakistan18 reviews
Well! I'm hard worker learn very quickly and work like clock,have multiple skills like waiter ,sales,cashier ect
It's the best company but really like to work abroad
For trainee its a good company and also for management. Job security is zero.
Salary will be given in cash. Food for lunch is good.

Accomodation is staisfactory and there is no bonus.

Increment after a year
Not a good place. Politics are everywhere. No job security whenever chairman wants he just call and asked "ennon kad dyoo" (read in punjabi) so not recommended for real professionals.
Working at volka food has it's perks and downfalls, however, the company culture was extremely inclusive and welcoming. I enjoyed my time at volka food, but changes do occur rapidly.
As one of top Line group in confectionary, pasta and food staples. Learning is beyond Limits.
State of art Engineering installations and faccilities with International collaborations would not found at other places.
Pros
Excellent personal faccilities and perks
Cons
No gurantee for job continuation, without showcase can terminate at any time.
Volka International handles the overseas operations of Volka Food International, which is a leading exporter of flavorful food products to different countries in Central Asia, Middle East, Africa and Europe. Volka International is always on the lookout for new markets for Volka’s high quality food, bakery and confectionary products. Currently, Volka International is focused on expanding its footprint in the Far East, American and Australian markets.
Work place culture is good. Management is also better than others. Not so hardest but hard part of the job. From start to till now its being in learning process regarding concerned tasks.
Pros
Lunch Free
Cons
1 hour short break
Its a fast growing FMCG group in Asia with the quality products .Its a well known name in food industry with the brands Giggly and cookania . Main focus is on comfectionery and bakery .
volka food international is a good brand of biscuits in pakistan with strong management and hard working emloyees.They guide thier employee how to sale better.
Pros
Biryani
Cons
Depend upon sale
Adaptable
Learn a lot from my company

Have great environment

ownership to work

Great cultures

most enjoyable

Softest part of the job

Good Management

flexible
During working in VOLKA FOOD INTERNATIONAL got to learn while working in the field.Eshtablished myself technically sound & made myself use to harsh & hard weather conditions.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
No job security
Interesting job but company is not providing compensations benefits.
I am working there as a purchase Asistant.

Making purchase orders nd other purchase related tasks
Pros
Cons
short breaks
Had an amazing and thoughtful time with assigned responsibilities to manage the ISO standards. Executive Director had shown leadership qualities and handed over major tasks to me. I was his shining star.
Excellent working atmosphere, brilliant staff, aware & active management so during all my service period I enjoyed a lot.
There we always had a healthy competition not only to other

companies but also inside of the company with my companion

sales officers to achieve the targets.

so I would like to say that now a days I miss that challenging environment.
Pros
possitive & healthy team work
Cons
little bit less than other companies a job & life ballance
A Dynamic, energetic, results driven and award winning professional with more than 4 Years of experience. Proactive style of management with finely-boned interpersonal and time management skills to successfully manage a team and increase profitability achieving corporate goals and objectives. Exceptional leadership abilities concerning team initiatives and strong business acumen with the ability to improve customer retention levels within highly competitive markets.
Our top management have an arrangement for little bid fun for the employees to relax and motivate their employees. Which results in a very good and productive for us.
Pros
Free Lunch
Volka Food Internation is a producer or maker of confectionery and bakery items like bubble gums, biscuts, and candies etc.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
8 Hours
In our duty time we check the quality Parameters of the product and the finish product and food safety issues. During our tenuor we learn the procedure of jelly, biscuit, Toffee, candy, hard boil candy, bubble.
If any problem is occur how can we handle them. And learn the decision Immediately which is beneficial for the industry. Environment of the industry is very good and friendly.Take decision with in seconds. When the decision is correct it is most enjoyable moment. And appreciate the seniors.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short break