WaqarTech

WaqarTech Employee Reviews

Pakistan4 reviews
nothing to say about the organization everyone is good at their stack but week management and no social tours or vacations are the week point of this organization.
The company has some wonderful values and beliefs and it can really make the big vision it strides for. In order to get there, leadership and management needs to trust in people, don't be afraid of change, let employees collaborate with one another, embrace ideas and primarily practice what you preach.
Pros
Cons
Good place over all for a beginner if one is interested in Microsoft Technologies. More importantly they are running a product on which each individual can learn how to develop and integrate new enchancements with the running one.
Pros
Dinner on late sittings
Cons
needs to improve management side, atleast must hear what employee is trying to say
Waqartech is a nice place to work in. I have learnt alot in this company and have truly enjoyed my time working with my colleagues. A nice and friendly work environment is what the best thing about the company.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at WaqarTech?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at WaqarTech. Our community is ready to answer.
WaqarTech Reviews by Location