Wateen Telecom

Wateen Telecom Employee Reviews

It’s avoid experience to work with them there are learning opportunities etc management is also helping environment is also healthy people are nice and have good behaviour
Pros
Nice environment
Cons
Nothing special
It was my superb & awesome experience, I would must recommend wateen to my fellows. The most benefits are medical insurance of all family, gratuity, Provident fund, advance salary & medical cash and much more.
Nice people to work with I did have a balance of work and home responsibilities. Management is very helpful Love to work there Wateen is prosperous company and wish them a bright future
Life at Wateen telecom is challenging with competitors and completion of Targets on day to day Basis, On other hand at the end of month Rewards are awarded in the same way. Over all in my point if view its a good to learn that Life is not a bed of roses. Employees are getting handsome salary and incentives by their dint of hard work. Management provides Medical, Provident Fund & gratuity along fuel & mobile allowance to its permanent staff.
Pros
Wateen provides full luxiourious life to its employee. They celebrate birthday, Ocaasions and target achievments and maintain high values in their cultural life/
Cons
Life at wateen is difficult for lazy and careless people, Expectations are very high, people have to work for their survival and produce results by hook and crook.
My work experience at wateen was extremely essential. It helped me hone my legal analytic skills, drafting and negotiation skills. On a daily basis, i would draft an agreement, negotiate with the other party and/or conduct a video conference. The challenging part of the job was not only was I catering to parties but also dealing with different departments within the company. I learnt a lot and did research vigorously on a daily basis.
It's good to be work there overall it's a good experience and they make me able to work in any organization related to my field. It's a pleasure for me to spend good time with them.
It was a great place for working. The friendly environment and highly motivated employees of wateen telecom really motivated me. But unfortunately there is no future for IT students.
Neat, clean, well maintained and disciplined environment. Quite a place to work. Have learned many things, friendly environment. No hard and strict rules that annoys employee.
Wateen is services provider it porvides network, network security and internet link at cooperate level its very good company services are very good i am happy that i was tge part of this company.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Wateen Telecom?
Duty is very tough salary is very low not a static job position almost all site are out cities so it is very difficult to reach the site in an emergency condition
It is a good environment for new and experience people.Those people who are not working anywhere. If they get the job over there then should be join. It would be great for their future.
Company has good and large infra structure to grow more fast but lot of internal process flaws making it flop . Audit is week. sales process are worst ever. check and balance system is week
A good company with balances job work and life balance. it was a fun to work with this company. gained rich professional experience. overall a very good experience
I have done my bachelors in Human Resource and in future want to excel in this field. My first preference is HR. After this i can work in administration and other fields related to business.
good job ,good time spend in wateen telecom Gujranwala , now i am working in cyber net pvt linted as a cpe manger work roll is to mentain all type of inventory
in this company i learned that how to learn. this was an telecommunication company and my mentors from this company taught me about how to think like a problem solver
Increase the revenue of the company every month by increasing the sales number and also push back churn customers by offering them discounts in monthly bill or other promotions. I leave this organization for better opportunity and to do something different in different type of organization
Good Organization to work with. Management is caring and gives chance to grow . Lots of training sessions and learning on job. Company offers lots of benefits like graduate. Providing fund . Annual leaves etc
Pros
Flexible working hours.
Cons
Fast hiring firing
To attend the walk in customers. Briefly explain the company’s core competencies. Resolve the complains by providing best services. Develop marketing plans according to their needs.
Pros
good working
Cons
in house job
to begin your carrier in IT wateen is one of the best places.IT team helps you to sharpen your skills in network, system and domian administration. company offers you really good enviornemt .
Pros
learing enviornment
Cons
income
working in wateen was the best experience i had , as it was my second job and i started there as management trainee. it was the starting of my carrier and helped me to build up my basics.