YC Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

YC Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Employee Reviews

Pakistan11 reviews

It's been 4 years to work here.No doubt, the goals with I have joined, YCC gave me a chance to prove myself with the performance and it worked well.

Chances to prove yourself with your performance are higher there. Moreover, it gives an opportunity to the fresh candidate to grow. A friendly environment is also a positive part.

Growth Opportunities

1 thing that I appreciate about the company the most is that your current performance has more weight than your previous experiences or personal references.

I have been working over here since last 10 years.

I have been working over here since last 10 years. And I believe no words could explain the reason for which I am here as the time span explains itself. working over here is a great experience with a number of people in a cooperative environment. I strongly recommend to apply there for job reasons and to students as well. As this organization is involved in a pious activity to spread knowledge all around the world.

Cooperative

I have good working experience here as staff is very cooperative. A very positive working environment has been found here. I have learned a lot here..

Workplace for some experience

I got good experience but working in the company was very stressful. There was no balance between Pay and working hours. There are financial frauds and bad behaviour from the management. They are not sincere and just working to get money even if they had to lie.

Pros

You can just get good experience of online teaching

Cons

Very less Pay and long working hours.

Dont go

The office environment is not good even the Sundays are on and they dont have the teachers up to the mark moreover they don't have the new data and they just ask to search the data from yourself.

Good place to learn & grow

> Checking complaints and solve the issue > I learned how to work under pressure> Good team work > Work place is good > good part is everyone behavior is friendly

Its productive learning job experience, but not to be recommended as good place to work.

A typical duty day welcomes with tough behavior of the management, who has focus on the SOPs. however you can get experience, for small time interval.I would like not to recommend the job at YC Solution. due to there fabrication of finance.The most remarkable thing was the teachers day celebration.

Pros

No comments.

Cons

no Cons.

I had a worst experience here

Not a reliable company to fulfill your financial needs. Salary after 2 months or even three.NOT RECOMMENDED, especially for qualified individuals, there are better opportunities waiting for you!Best Wishes

Pros

Bonuses

Cons

Long term Job

Out Class Management and Learning Environment

This Organization provides Both Collaborative and Competitive Environment. Safe to Work for Females. I strongly recommend everyone to join and become a team member of this prestigious institute.

Outclass Management and Learning Environment

I strongly recommend everyone to join this Organization. It provides Both collaborative and Challenging environment. It gives safe working environment for Females.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at YC Solutions Pvt. Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits