Zameen.com

Zameen.com Employee Reviews

Pakistan49 reviews
A big organisation that you can learn much more in life. A great learning organisation that provide you and great platform for you future. A fast growing orgnisation
They dont give me free hands for my team, they give only there's instruction which i have to follow.I am cordinator of my team but management dont want to take my advice for better options.
The product is powerful however culture is very bad , worst form of seth culture If you want to work here be prepared to be kicked by politics or you become one. They change policy very quick and they eat your past commission if you leave them i thought I was qokimh with some mafia
Pros
Salary on time
Cons
Horrible politics
They assigned those tasks to us which were humanly not possible to complete or deal with. The management was not helpful in achieving our targets and job in this company was always unsecure
i need job actually nothing else i do not want to write any thing over here plz contact me as soon as possible . when you will call me for interview then you can ask me every thing about me and my experience etc...
I have learned a lot of thing from there, i have learned that how to make a deal with clients, how to deal a clients in a polite way, how to manage KPI's Report, how to talk with clients..
Its an honored working in Zameen.com its a very good company moreover the job security is good i never want to leave such kind of company but unfortunately we have to move on for some better prospective and the planed Goals of your life..
Very good Company Management is great Good people They have a great business plan & thinking to grow as much as they can strategy is good Think out of the box
Job was like a call center because we had to make 30-40 calls per day and nothing except then that was our task. So that is why was not satisfied with the calling thing but had to take some experience of property and basic interaction skills with people.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Zameen.com?
Company is good but i feel management is pathetic , also there is zero job security . furthermore there is no specific criteria of hiring people and last its a call center .
Working in Zameen.com helps me to think out of the box. I was trained by the professionals and it helped me to tackle all the hurdles in the path and help me to create a win win situation for me and for the company.
Great place for learning purpose, extra workload to handle the work pressure, day by day new tasks, know how about office culture, know how about job description, helpful for your career growth to jump in another organization on well desire post.
A very appreciated environment for every beginner. Junior to senior managers everyone is helpful for every aspect of the work. And their contact centre have the best environment then other Lahore contact centres.
Positive response in all mean as a worker for betterment of the employees. But some people in the management are not open minded and dont want new things
The hardest part of the job is to get money from clients. The most enjoyable part of the job is no one disturb you whenever you go and also in the end you get commission.
The culture is very good. It is a kind of place where you learn a lot and manage things and how to tackle things. The hardest part to get approval from clients which is also an enjoyable part for me.
Its a good experience in real estate market with modern tools. At Zameen,com i feel a very professional environment where i learn allot. Its IT based company in Pakistan which we support the customer to BUY SELL or RENT the different real estate products.
Zameen.com provides us very friendly, helpful and healthy environment, company entertained us through play-station, Xbox, cricket and other games to stay active.
Pros
Free meal and extra pay when they on extra working day
Cons
8 hours a day with 2 off day
its a gud place for getting experience no doubt peaceful environment i did job there and get high spirit and confident winch i did ,t had so i just wanna say its a future making chance .
Pros
free tea
Cons
short break, half day and full day leave without penalty
Decent workplace where your ideas are listened, and all of the employees are very competent which makes a very healthy environment of competition and motivates you to perform better every time
Hard working job Field work I am giving my best for my company. Zameen. Com is best platform for jobs Zameen. Com is a online portal, we have more then 2000 two thousand employees our all Pakistan.