Zameen.com

Zameen.com Employee Reviews

Pakistan67 reviews

Great in terms of earning

A stress full job company culture needs improvement but a very good place for earning company provides provident fund , medical but there is too much turn over in the company

Pros

Earning, Healthcare

Cons

stressful, too much turn over

They didn't give after sales service

The job timings are good,I learned most things at this company,Management didn't takes any responsibility,workplace culture is mostly friendly,The hardest part of the job is on behalf of the company i sell units around 15 million and the Land was disputed, and no one takes responsibility,I am still recovering from the company more than 1 year, but still 2.5 million is pending.

Most Suitable for Beginners

If you have been hunting jobs from a long time the. Try zameen.com they have frequent job openings they keep hiring and firing people. But! If you know how to work honestly in a professional manner then zameen is for you. If you are honest and dedicated you ll grow by leaps and bounds. I was promoted thrice in 1.5 years.

Worst management

The director finance is a boss not a leader. He doesn't value employees. Job security is zero. Most employees are underpaid and demotivated. Extremely high turnover ratio. Incentives and promotions are based on your relationship with senior management. Completely backward company. The learning prospect is zero.

Awesome place but not a Corporate culture

Its a place full of learning and challanges.but work life balance is poor and family suffers.Weekends are not free and you iss your family and friends gatherings.Culture seems to be corporate but purely Seth Culture.

Pros

Good Earnings in terms of commissions

Cons

Family Life

A fast pace environment good comoany

Very good chances of growth. Operations director is great, he supports his team, he teaches them, groom them, reprimand them if made mistake. So you have to be fast enough to thrive. It's a good from emoyee retention point of view

I learnt a lot, excellent place to work for HR

Its a good company for learning purpose, they give you opportunity, the management is supportive.Pros:LearningMarket competitive payFlexibilityCons :Not such for support department (but yes for Sales, the organization is tough)

Productive place

* A typical day at work was sometimes very busy and sometimes less busy.* I have learnt alot of things here, i.e report writing, vendor dealing, management skills, worklife balancing.* Copperative Management.* Corporate culture * There is no hardest part in the job.* I enjoy every part of my job.

Family Team Work

Teams working like a family together strongly putting efforts to hit the goals while maintaining relationships with clients and investors keeping eye on market.

Good Experience

it was good. Would encourage creativity in the social media team and not the same thing over and over again. Learned alot during my job as a design intern.

Pros

Good work environment

Cons

Work life balance not good

I have Bad experiences there, No holidays on weekends, a very bad political environment. I cannot recommend anybody that can join Zameen.com.

The Company Is Great, They have multiple projects, Although I was BDM there almost 9 months this time is very useless, however !! The Management From Training Dept. To Admin And From HR And To General Sales Teams Are Have No Authority Or Power To Take Any Decisions Of Any Kinds, Lame Policies And Commission Structure, Everyone From Your AD To BDM Are Involved In Politics, Favoritism On It's Peak, So It Is A Very Difficult Place To Work If You Are A Professional And Cannot See Other Sycophants Soar While HardWorking People Suffer, So It's Not The Company Its The Management. Poor Company.

Pros

The very big company tag

Cons

Very bad experience, politics.

Zameen.com, Welcome To A Place Where Dreams Become NightMare !

The Company Is Great, The Product Is Great, HOWEVER !! The Management From Training Dept. To Admin And From HR And To General Sales Teams Are Have No Authority Or Power To Take Any Decisions Of Any Kinds, Lame Policies And Commission Structure, Everyone From Your AD To BDM Are Involved In Politics, Favoritism On It's Peak, So It Is A Very Difficult Place To Work If You Are A Professional And Cannot See Other Sycophants Soar While HardWorking People Suffer, So It's Not The Company Its The Management

Pros

Product, Gadgets, Phone, Credit And Internet

Cons

No HealthCare For Your Family, No Respect, No Equity Among employees. Lack Of Professionalism, Totally A Hoax

Productive and fun working place

Overall it was a good experience. But You have to stay cautious every time and keep searching for better options because you can't stay much longer here.

Pros

Gadget, internet and mobile credit

Cons

short brakes, Discrimination, Location tracing, call recordings

Culture of Growth & Substance

I have been working here at Zameen for approximately 3 years, and this job has given me time and skills to grow, both as a person and professional. The management, including our Directors and CEO is open to suggestions, which itself is a blessing in a growing organization.

Management not supportive totally politics if you are going by reference you are eligible for all either you don't have experiance. if you are more experiance then their person management will not get you in. they make some politics and kick you from training as well. They waste 1 week unpaid training and in a week they want everything 100% including those information they don't have by self

Total Disgusting

Poor Company, there is a poor managment, poor HR and poor environment, not at all recommended for professionals. This company can be better under low grades of low rated universities.

Cons

job security, pay, poor work life balance, no management support

Great opportunity to work with Zameen network, managment and staff are cooperative, good salary package, job security

Over all having good learning and experiencing with zameen.com, so much cooperating staff and colleagues.Good salary package and incentives, events get together meetings, surprises.

Work under pressure environment

Good working environment and staff but too much workload and pressure. Staff is the good as well as you found better official environmental protection. But they want you to overtime without no wages

Pros

Annual holidays

Cons

Overtime without wages. And no other benefits just salary

Productive and a learning organisation

A big organisation that you can learn much more in life. A great learning organisation that provide you and great platform for you future. A fast growing orgnisation

Nice Career building opportunity

Multi tasking allocating by the managerLearnt a lot of things regarding my field Management is highly professional and familiar no bossy attitudeWork culture is quite niceNothing is hard if you are committed with your workMost enjoyable part is when we gather for Lunch

Pros

Cons

Company provide Medical facility

Dont join

The product is powerful however culture is very bad , worst form of seth culture If you want to work here be prepared to be kicked by politics or you become one. They change policy very quick and they eat your past commission if you leave them i thought I was qokimh with some mafia

Pros

Salary on time

Cons

Horrible politics

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Zameen.com. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits