ZKB

ZKB Employee Reviews

Pakistan12 reviews

3.4Pay & Benefits

Best service provider and fast paser in projects

ZKB engineers and contractor is Best service provider and fast paser in projects To be renowned for excellence, quality, performance and reliability in all types of construction. To be Industry Leaders in bringing about change and to drive Pakistan into the future Our Vision Statement has been inspired by the global infrastructure development needs of tomorrow, with the Customer as the central focus. Senior Leaders within the organization are actively involved indeveloping and maintaining an effective and efficient management system to disseminate the Vision across ZK&B in order to achieve customer satisfaction.

Cons

Very very tough and life risking job.

A private company take the benefit of employees problems, deduct the salaries on minor issues and demotivate the employees at any level or stage, salary increase only on relation with high up's basis, fired employees on the spot without any warning.

good experience

zkb is a good company i am very happy to do work in zkb and i develop a lot of skills there there is a very good envirinment pay give on time thats it

Pros

free lunch

Cons

short break

Good company

Good people and good environment .this is in Lahore city. And they have heavy equipment and heavy duty trucks and mechanical equipment and machinery and experienced workers

Much learning experience for a fresh graduate pertainig to road construction

It was a quite professional and creative experience to work in ZKB construction group. The job culture demanded professional ethics, empirical approach and significant basic engineering knowledge.

Pros

Extra time bonus, timely leave in case of emergency

Cons

Job security due to contract based agreements

i have learned a lot from this company eg management skills, communication skills,, construction site terms

the environment of company was friendly and unique, lot of seniors to get knowledge about construction.also learned basics of civil related softwears.

Pros

5000/month

Cons

1 hour break in duty time

So far it's a good experience for me as I joined as a fresh engineer working with experts learning from them and leading team

I joined zkb as a fresh engineer recently passed out form University initially they set me up with a skilled team of professionals assisted me for a while then gave me a team for installation

Really good company

I work with ZkB contractor as a lab technician....i found it is a very good compoany in pakistan.....its managment is very good..its workers are very hard working....

Pros

Break fast, lunch and acomodation is free in ZKB

Cons

duty timing is very good

Lahore

Passionate about the task and awarded work. Zkb is reliable on thier worker and take care of their workers very passionately.Zkb works 24/7 at their projects.

Pros

Lunch 'dinner

Cons

Long break free medical

Project Engineer

• Executing and Witnessing of all types of tests i.e field and laboratory testing of concrete, aggregates and soils, Pile load test (static and dynamic), Calliper Logging, integrity and cross hole sonic Logging. • Coordination with the resident engineer to ensure the quality of the project. • Carry out inspections of piling works.

best company

i learn most thing related construction during job in ZKB. we always achieve target at time.they pay salary always at time which is most attrectieve habit.

Admin Assistant

I provided document control services and administrative support to the project, Civil, Electrical, Mechanical & process Engineering Departments. I was responsible for maintaining project records including storage, retrieval, archiving and final close out of files. Responsible for maintain a tracking log sheet of RFI (Ready for inspection), Technical Submittal, Material Submittal, Technical Query, Drawing Submittal (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Instrumentation, Telecommunication). Deal with Custom Clearing agencies, Logistic Companies & Banks for different matters & Documents. Prepared financial spreadsheets, correspondence, merged mailing & unique special projects. Control office files and filing system on bookshelf and in computer and frequently update and ensure they can be easily and quickly accessed. Maintain the office books and documents like letters, messages, project documents and reports on bookshelf and in computer and frequently update. Assist in preparing work project plans, reports, and project documents

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ZKB. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits