Full job description
Grayhat aims to significantly influence the direction of technology around the world, and provide solutions that people can use every day. Currently, the business develops solutions for international businesses, mostly startups, looking to make an impact on the market with fresh concepts and original products. At Grayhat, we foster a culture that is based on invention, originality, and forward-thinking. We want to help create a wonderful, bright future for upcoming generations.
We are currently seeking a Business Development Intern to join our team on a full-time basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the Business Development team in identifying new business opportunities and building relationships with potential clients.
This is a paid internship that could lead to a full-time job opportunity depending on the candidate's performance. If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for business development and are looking for an exciting opportunity to gain experience in a fast-paced and dynamic industry, we encourage you to apply for this position.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify potential clients and market trends.
- Assist in developing and implementing marketing strategies to promote Grayhat's services.
- Support the team in preparing proposals, presentations, and other marketing materials.
- Build and maintain relationships with potential clients through regular communication and networking.
- Attend client meetings and assist in negotiations to close deals.
- Collaborate with other departments within Grayhat to ensure effective communication and delivery of projects.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field.
- Fresh graduates or candidates with up to 6 months of experience are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant software.
- Must be able to work onsite at Grayhat's location in DHA 2, Islamabad.
- Leads to a job! (for interns)
- Paid internship (for interns)
- Remote Wednesdays
- Working in an constructive environment with International Members
- Entrepreneurial culture with a strong sense of ownership
- Fast-paced, deadline-driven, collaborative and iterative programming environment, with lots of learning space
Job Types: Full-time, New-Grad
Salary: From Rs40,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Islamabad: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)