jobs in Karachi
- As a Data Analyst in AI Production team, you will be using various tools and methods for analyzing the client data.
- Fresh to mid-level working experience.
- Working pro-actively to assess diary conflicts and travel (e.g., if a meeting has been scheduled in New York, pro-actively work to suggest and recommend travel…
- Identify training needs for human resources and business units and participate in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success.
- Responsible for working with various team leads for custom tailoring their onboarding experience and initial training requirements.
- The Global Deployment team at Afiniti leads and coordinates for all deployment and in-life operations for our technical teams.
- The ideal candidate will have.
- He/She will be responsible to ensure defined SOPs, Standards, Best Practices are in-place through change management controls and is willing to work as part of…
- Be the go-to illustration resource while also working closely with the Afiniti creative leadership and team to deliver output.
- The Senior Network Architect works closely with vendors, Corporate IT Support, Service Desk and Customer Technical Support Teams as well as PMs /TAMs to review…
- The Network Engineer works closely with vendors, Corporate IT Support, Service Desk and Customer Technical Support Teams as well as PMs /TAMs to review…
- The ability to work flexible hours including weekends to provide 24/7 team coverage.
- A commitment to continual professional development.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.